Friday, August 27, 2010

Hey Baba, New Muslim RNB Music (Halal Lyric by Farid Alhadi)



Original Song by Usher
Spoof lyrics Written by Farid Alhadi

I just wanna have the right intentions
I really wanna be alright in my head
Cuz what you cooked Imma wanna eat some
Yeah
But yo that’s only if its sunset

After salat
Gon pray maghreb
You just poke that burger I like it rare
The rice is hot, I know it all so smells
And when I walk in, all that I wanna hear

Chorus
Is you say Baba's home, home to eat
And I know you’ve been waiting for this iftar and dates
You know your baba’s home (baba’s home),
and it’s time to break (so it’s time to break)
So you ain’t got to give my labna/ludoo away

Post Chorus
So all my ibnees say hey hey hey baba
Hey hey hey baba
So all my bintees say hey hey hey baba
Hey hey hey baba

Tonight I gotta go to the masjid
Shadhi you already know what it is
And yo tonight we gonna do extra prostration
(Yeah)
Can’t nobody read tarawih like this

ohh After salat
Gon pray maghreb
You just poke that burger I like it rare
Said The rice is hot, I know it all so smells
And when I walk in, all that I wanna hear


Chorus

Bridge
Cook it on out cook it out right there
Poke that burger cause I like it rare
Imma break fast, then Ill make my prayer

0 komentar:

Post a Comment

Please leave your constructive comments and use polite manner

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Popular Posts

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More